Mess Causes Stress: 11 Rules for Messy People Who Want to Get Tidy
Mess Causes Stress: 11 Rules for Messy People Who Want to Get Tidy // Studies show that cluttered environments increase our cortisol levels. In short, mess causes stress. Use these keys to create a tidier, freer, happier life. #simpleliving #livesimply #declutter #declutteryourlife #messy #messypeople #minimalism #lessismore
Living with less: Discovering what really matters - Simple Slow & Lovely
This whole minimalist and living with less lifestyle is totally my thing. About 85 percent of the time. The other 15 percent? I want more than one pair of jeans to choose from! And I want ALL the books. And I’m getting a thing for house plants… so don’t even go there. And while I can think of worse things to collect than books and... Read More
Top Clutter Quotes - Brilliant inspiration & motivation for decluttering
Clutter quotes can be a great way to focus your mind on the clutter you have, motivate you to start decluttering, and so much more. Here are my top 10 clutter quotes to give you a little inspiration for whatever clutter you have to deal with at the moment.
Hestia Speaks | Minimalism, Zero Waste, Wellness
Hestia Speaks is a blog about simplifying life so you can enjoy the good stuff. Inspiration and tips for creating a life that is simple, mindful, sustainable, and fulfilling. Lifestyle and wellness content about minimalism, zero waste, mental health, and intentional living.
Organizing Resolutions with Starks · Professional Home/Business Organizers
Organizing Resolutions with Starks · Professional Home/Business Organizers, San Diego, California. 306 likes. San Diego Trained Professional Organizers | Org. Development Advisors | We Help...
Declutter. Simplify. financial freedom inspiration | Frugal living quotes | frug... | Best Credit Cards for Students
Declutter. Simplify. financial freedom inspiration | Frugal living quotes | frugal living simplify | frugal living tips | personal finance …