Stratford Ontario Festival Poster 1983 by AntiqueAlchemists
Stratford Here is a rare example of a Gothic Revival residence using red brick instead of stone with white detailing. The gable has a rare version of the double lancet window.
This stone bridge was built in 1885, the year that Stratford, Ontario officially became a city. It is the only double‐arched aqueduct road bridge in North America still in use for automotive traffic. Its limestone blocks came from St. Marys, a nearby community about a 15 minute drive south-west. It was intended for the bridge to have a triple arch, but the river was too narrow. The Perth County Court House is at the left.