Bungalow, Arts & Crafts, Mission, Prairie and Craftsman Homes
Very good early photo shows Parsons House (Heineman & Heineman, 1910) on its original site in Pasadena, CA. It occupied the SE corner of S. Los Robles Ave. and E. California Blvd. for 70 years. Although one of the city's finest bungalows, it was going to be torn down in 1980 for a spec condo.