Aristocratic Restaurant at 2501 Granville Street at West Broadway (SW corner). Photo taken September 28, 1951. This was the fifth site for the restaurant chain, opening in 1940. This also had drive-in service in the lot behind the Village Shops building. The famous, central neon sign attributed to this building was not installed until 1960. This is probably the most remembered of all the Aristocratic sites due to its prominent location, memorable, vintage neon signage and the fact that it was...