The old Club Cafe and adjacent billiard parlour (pool hall) 1968 The basement of the pool hall had a bowling alley. Red Deer, AB
The Michener Hill Grocery store and Bakery on Ross St, east of 41 Ave. Red Deer, AB
The Capitol Theatre on Ross St. 1939. Now the location of Sunworks. Red Deer, AB
• The CHCA (later CKRD) television station on the Divide Hill east of Red Deer.c. 1963.
South side of Ross St, East of Gaetz Ave 1967 Red Deer, AB
Woolworth's store on Gaetz Ave, 1954 Red Deer, AB
The Cronquist House crossing the Red Deer River from West Park to Bower Ponds. March 1976 Red Deer, AB
The old Sorenson Bus Depot. On the west side of Gaetz Ave, between Ross St. and 51 St., 1945 Red Deer, AB
The Cronquist House, when it was still standing by itself in West Park. Many thought this old Edwarding mansion was haunted. Red Deer, AB
Constructing the spillway for the Blindman hydroelectric dam, where the Blindman River enters Red Deer. 1904. Red Deer, AB
Building the hydroelectric dam across the Blindman River where it enters Red Deer (Burbank) 1904 Red Deer, AB
The Red Deer Brewery 1957 after it was taken over by Carling's. Red Deer, AB
The front entrance to the Arlington Hotel. 2009, Red Deer, AB
Old Deer Courthouse.