activite avec album

Collection by Diane St-jacques

14 
Pins
 • 
59 
Followers
Given scissors, students will cut out pictures. Given Glue, student will glue the picture in the correct box Fine Motor Classroom Fun, Classroom Activities, Writing Activities, Weather Activities, Writing Ideas, Teaching Reading, Teaching Ideas, Learning, First Grade Reading

Mrs. Schmelzer's First Grade Class

In Kansas you never know what to expect from our weather and coming back from spring break was a perfect time to introduce the weather concepts. We had snow flurries, wind, rain, lots of stratus clouds, and finally some sunshine to finish our week back to school. As I post this we had 87 degrees today and now it is down to about 50 and the wind is blowing like crazy with lightning and thunder. Makes me want a “thundercake” right now. Here is a look at all the learning that went on in our…

Viewing 1 - 20 of 27222 results for chrysanthemum reading strategies pack Reading Strategies, Reading Activities, Literacy Activities, Teaching Reading, Teaching Kids, Chrysanthemum Activities, Guided Reading Lesson Plans, Author Studies, Mentor Texts

Teaching With Chrysanthemum | Organized Classroom

Some great suggestions for using the book Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes from fellow educators - maybe you'll pick up something new! Enjoy!

Mrs Jump's class: Wild Thing You Make My Heart Sing! Goes with Where the Wild Things Are book -- ideas for writing, making wild thing cut outs, etc. Book Activities, Preschool Activities, Teaching Resources, Teaching Ideas, Feelings Preschool, Preschool Circus, Teaching Posters, Preschool Halloween, Preschool Projects

Redirecting

TPT is throwing a sale! Use the promo code code below to save 10% on your total purchases. In addition to the 10% you can save 20% off at my store. Lots of my bloggy friends are having sales too! So tomorrow is the day to "Leap" on in and save-it, save-it! Okay, so that was my corny attempt at humor! You can't blame me for "jump"in in there and trying! Okay... I'll quit!! :) Click on the image below to take you to a file with active links. Happy Shoppin' y'all!

Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try. French Teacher, Teaching French, Teaching Spanish, High School French, Comprehension Activities, Comprehension Questions, French Education, French Classroom, Spanish Language Learning

LA REINE DE LA RÉCRÉ - Comprehension Activities & Bullying

The activities in this product are perfect for the first few weeks of school. They are centered around the theme of bullying and being a good friend - which are great discussions to have after reading Alexis O'Neill's "La reine de la récré". **Please see PREVIEW for a close-up of what is included**...

Trousse pédagogique - Cybelle et Zed by Trouvailles de madame MC Mc2, Lectures, Album, Teacher Newsletter, Madame, Teaching, Education, Learning, Studying

Trousse pédagogique - Cybelle et Zed

Dans cette trousse pédagogique, vous avez :- Deux lectures interactives pour les deux albums de Sampar : Cybelle et Zed.- Deux fiches pédagogiques pour travailler certaines notions en français.

Tous les mots n'existent pas par Michaël Escoffier, Matthieu Maudet | Jeunesse | 3-6 ans | Librairie Monet Monet, Album, 6 Year Old, Youth

Tous les mots n'existent pas

Tous les mots n'existent pas, Un album partant du principe que tous les mots n'existent pas et qu'il est donc possible d'en invent...

31 boîtes Albin Michel Jeunesse, Silent Book, Cecile, Album, Childrens Books, Book Art, Big Books, Picture Books, Products

Des albums pour susciter des situations d'écriture chez les élèves du primaire

31 boîtes

enseignerlitteraturejeunesse.files.wordpress.com Wordpress, Album

enseignerlitteraturejeunesse.files.wordpress.com

enseignerlitteraturejeunesse.files.wordpress.com Readers Theater, Album, Theatre, Weather, Day, Crayons, Programming, Wordpress, Theatres

enseignerlitteraturejeunesse.files.wordpress.com

Ecole-primaire.org - Portail pédagogique de l'enseignement du premier degré Album, Elementary Schools, Gate, 1st Grades, Beginning Sounds, Projects

Site de soutien pour les d'instituteurs et professeurs des écoles primaires

Un site de soutien pour les métiers d'instituteurs et de professeurs des écoles primaires. Informations, chiffres, documents pédagogiques, projet de forum.

[La Vitrine Pédagogique de la Montérégie] Illustration d’actions (quatrième partie) Action, Album, Baseball Cards, Illustration, Books, Sports, Glass Display Case, Hs Sports, Group Action

[La Vitrine Pédagogique de la Montérégie] Illustration d’actions (quatrième partie)

[La Vitrine Pédagogique de la Montérégie] Illustration d’actions (quatrième partie)