Canadian everything 24/7

The board every Canadian needs to have to know what's happening in Canada. I post images that will tell you the story of what's happening around you. Images of the Toronto maple leafs, blue jays, Toronto Raptors and more.
35 Pins29 Followers
Toronto

Water fountain becomes the winter ice rink at the Toronto city hall - - Skating at Nathan Phillips Square is the best. When they bust out the Tiny Toms Donuts and watery-but-nonetheless-appreciated-hot-chocolate booths, I die.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Simcoe Wave Deck, Toronto Waterfront, Canada designed by + DTAH Architecture Mehr

Toronto City Hall, Toronto Ontario, Canada

Toronto City Hall - Toronto, Ontario, Canada (often used as a backdrop in movies to represent futuristic cities)

CN Tower and Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto,ontario, Canada

CN Tower and Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto,ontario, Canada SORRY, I am a Montreal Canadian's Fan! Have a good hockey season to the Leafs & Canadians.

Jose Bautista #19, Colby Rasmus #28, And Rajai Davis #11 Of The Toronto Blue Jays Celebrate

Favorite moment of any Bluejays game. Jose Bautista Colby Rasmus And Rajai Davis Of The Toronto Blue Jays Celebrate

Tracy McGrady - Vince Carter

Tracy McGrady - Vince Carter, cousins that played for the Raptors at the same time.

Pinterest
Search