Stella McCartney joins forces with revolutionary textiles company, Bolt Threads in its next phase of creating sustainable fashion. When we covered Bolt Threads at FASHIONOTES earlier this year, they were releasing their first ever product, a spider silk tie. This season, they've announced a dream partnership with pioneering sustainable fashion house, Stella McCartney. The partnership began with the New York Museum of…

Stella McCartney joins forces with fashion tech house Bolt Threads as the next phase of creating sustainable fashion.

Stella McCartney joins forces with revolutionary textiles company, Bolt Threads in its next phase of creating sustainable fashion. When we covered Bolt Threads at FASHIONOTES earlier this year, they were releasing their first ever product, a spider silk tie. This season, they've announced a dream partnership with pioneering sustainable fashion house, Stella McCartney. The partnership began with the New York Museum of…

Stella McCartney joins forces with fashion tech house Bolt Threads as the next phase of creating sustainable fashion.

Top Eco-Influencers to Follow  right NOW! Read more via fashionotes.com

Top Eco-Influencers to Follow right NOW! Read more via fashionotes.com

Designer label , Theory goes sustainable with the newest capsule collection,  Good Wool. Read more via fashionotes.com

Models Jegor Venned, Lucas Cristino, and Timur Muharemovic come together in Theory suits.

Designer label , Theory goes sustainable with the newest capsule collection,  Good Wool. Read more via fashionotes.com

Models Jegor Venned, Lucas Cristino, and Timur Muharemovic come together in Theory suits.

DailyFashionotes : Fenty Beauty redefines inclusive beauty.  Read more via fashionotes.com

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Redefines Inclusive Beauty

Burberry joins forces with Apple to create a AR experience for the Fall/Winter ‘17 campaign.Burberry Group is the latest luxury brand to venture into augmented reality with their collab with artist and film maker Danny Sangra and Apple Inc.’s new ARKit function. So what does the app do exactly? It gives a Burberry-inspired makeover to… Read more via fashionotes.com

Burberry joins forces with Apple to create a AR experience for the Spring/Summer campaign.

H&M is closing the loop with their newest "jeanious" conscious collection.  H&M has truly committed themselves to sustainability and ethical practices. We've seen this global retailer create space for sustainability through recycling and their H&M Conscious collection. One of their most popular initiatives to date is World Recycle Week. Through this initiative H&M has collected over 200…

The new denim line is made from 20 percent recycled materials sourced from these cast-aside clothes — hence the name Close the Loop. The other 80 percent

Get ready, we've curated the Top Eco-conscious beauty buys for fall!  Read more via fashionotes.com 📲

Stella McCartney Pop Bluebell ~ New Fragrances ~ Fragrantica

Meet Amazon ' s style assistant,  Echo. Taking the guess work out of picking looks for your day. Read more via fashionotes.com 🌟

Meet Amazon ' s style assistant, Echo. Taking the guess work out of picking looks for your day. Read more via fashionotes.com 🌟

Discover ChangeCo,  the ethical subscription box you need now! Read more via fashionotes.com 📲

Meet Change Co. – A Socially Conscious Lifestyle Box

Pinterest
Search