DNA Art

10 Pins0 Followers
#Waterfall - Nature’s #Scribe. #Waterfalls are majestic, breathtaking and spectacular. Yet no two waterfalls are alike – they are fluid and ever changing. Our #DNA is just the same – it may be 99.9% identical between two individuals, but the remaining 0.1% is what makes us truly #unique from each other. #Follow for a chance to win your own custom DNA #art

#Waterfall - Nature’s #Scribe. #Waterfalls are majestic, breathtaking and spectacular. Yet no two waterfalls are alike – they are fluid and ever changing. Our #DNA is just the same – it may be 99.9% identical between two individuals, but the remaining 0.1% is what makes us truly #unique from each other. #Follow for a chance to win your own custom DNA #art

In celebration of the holiday season, win your own DNA Art (value $520). Follow us and take a pic of what makes you special, upload and tag @genoartdna and hashtag #proudofmyDNA. #dnaart

In celebration of the holiday season, win your own DNA Art (value $520). Follow us and take a pic of what makes you special, upload and tag @genoartdna and hashtag #proudofmyDNA. #dnaart

#Decode your #DNA. Our #genetic code can be used to trace back our #ancestors, to build our #family trees and to unlock the #secrets to our health #genoartdna #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #gift #unique #uniquegift

#Decode your #DNA. Our #genetic code can be used to trace back our #ancestors, to build our #family trees and to unlock the #secrets to our health #genoartdna #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #gift #unique #uniquegift

The GenoArt “Waterfall” collection is inspired by the everlasting story of #life, #love and #living. It captures the ever changing flow of life, with streaming strands of free flowing sequences of your own #DNA code. #genoart #dnaart #waterfall #art #artwork #wallart #artist #homedesign #homedecoration #homedecor #techgift #gift #christmasgift #decorating #gallery #uniquegift #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #homedecor #interiordecor #artgallery #homestyling

The GenoArt “Waterfall” collection is inspired by the everlasting story of #life, #love and #living. It captures the ever changing flow of life, with streaming strands of free flowing sequences of your own #DNA code. #genoart #dnaart #waterfall #art #artwork #wallart #artist #homedesign #homedecoration #homedecor #techgift #gift #christmasgift #decorating #gallery #uniquegift #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #homedecor #interiordecor #artgallery #homestyling

GenoArt, a laboratory specializing in state-of-the-art #DNA testing services, creates #unique, personalized, “decodable” art from DNA; a novel, inspiring method to display the DNA #fingerprints generated from DNA analysis #GenoArtDNA #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #bestgift #love #christmas #unique #gift #decor…

GenoArt, a laboratory specializing in state-of-the-art #DNA testing services, creates #unique, personalized, “decodable” art from DNA; a novel, inspiring method to display the DNA #fingerprints generated from DNA analysis #GenoArtDNA #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #bestgift #love #christmas #unique #gift #decor…

This collection “QR Code” was influenced by QR barcodes, a testament to our insatiable appetite for #knowledge and #data. It’s a cipher of your exceptional existence that sets you apart from every other person in the world. #Follow for a chance to win your own #custom #DNA #art #genoartdna #qrcode #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork

This collection “QR Code” was influenced by QR barcodes, a testament to our insatiable appetite for #knowledge and #data. It’s a cipher of your exceptional existence that sets you apart from every other person in the world. #Follow for a chance to win your own #custom #DNA #art #genoartdna #qrcode #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork

Within our #DNA is the #legend of #mankind, hidden #clues from our #past that were necessary for #evolution. #Follow for a chance to win your own custom DNA #art •  •  •  •  #genoartdna #qrcode #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #gift #uniquegift

Within our #DNA is the #legend of #mankind, hidden #clues from our #past that were necessary for #evolution. #Follow for a chance to win your own custom DNA #art • • • • #genoartdna #qrcode #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #gift #uniquegift

Celebration - #Gala. The #uniqueness is in your #DNA; all you have to do is #nurture to #create a #masterpiece that is worthy of #celebration. #Follow for a chance to win your own #custom DNA #art •  •  •  •  #genoartdna #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #gift #unique #uniquegift

Celebration - #Gala. The #uniqueness is in your #DNA; all you have to do is #nurture to #create a #masterpiece that is worthy of #celebration. #Follow for a chance to win your own #custom DNA #art • • • • #genoartdna #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart #gift #unique #uniquegift

What’s your story? Like a fingerprint, DNA is unique. Celebrate your individuality with a one of a kind piece of art created with your own #DNA code. Makes a perfect gift for the individual who has everything. Follow @genoartdna for a chance to win your own custom DNA art #GenoArtDNA #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart

What’s your story? Like a fingerprint, DNA is unique. Celebrate your individuality with a one of a kind piece of art created with your own #DNA code. Makes a perfect gift for the individual who has everything. Follow @genoartdna for a chance to win your own custom DNA art #GenoArtDNA #artforsale #apartmenttherapy #contemporaryart #homedecor #fineartprints #interiordesign #interiordecor #interiorstyling #interiorstyle #loveart #officedecor #art #artgallery #artwork #homestyling #wallart

Our “Celebration” collection was inspired by #sparkles, #confetti and #glitter that represent life’s #momentous occasions. It portrays the #joy of creation, #life and #individuality, with a #mosaic of colorful #DNA building blocks - unique to each of us coming together to create a #masterpiece, an extraordinary human being worthy of #celebration. #Follow for a chance to win your own custom DNA #art

Our “Celebration” collection was inspired by #sparkles, #confetti and #glitter that represent life’s #momentous occasions. It portrays the #joy of creation, #life and #individuality, with a #mosaic of colorful #DNA building blocks - unique to each of us coming together to create a #masterpiece, an extraordinary human being worthy of #celebration. #Follow for a chance to win your own custom DNA #art

Pinterest
Search