Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Banana fruit. Get inspired and try out new things.
The idiotic thing that teens are doing with banana peels
Refinery29 saved to Coffee Break
This is the perfect time for bananas. Here are the best ways to use those ripe bananas plus awesome easy recipes to try, etc.
Bartusiak saved to Let Them Eat Cake
Na másle upražíme kmín.Přidáme oloupané banány pokrájené na kolečka,jogurt,chilli,promícháme a osolíme.Podáváme buď teplé nebo vychlazené.Hodí se zejména k pilafům.
Jarmila Chmelařová saved to STUDENÁ KUCHYNĚ
Everything you need to know about bananas, including the main varieties, how to store them, how to ripen then faster, and nutrition information.
Sweetee P Nursing saved to Healthy food
196 · 30 minutes · 30-minute vegan granola that tastes JUST like banana bread and is loaded with protein, fiber, healthy fats and omega-3s and 6s.
- • 3 cups rolled oats ((GF for gluten-free eaters))
- • 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- • 1/2 cup raw pecans
- • 3 Tbsp raw sugar ((or sub brown sugar))
- • 1/2 tsp sea salt
- • 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- • 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal ((or whole flax seeds))
- • 1/4 cup coconut oil
- • 1/3 heaping cup maple syrup or agave ((or honey if not vegan))
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract
- • 1 medium ripe banana ((mashed // 1 banana yields ~1/2 cup))
Here's a list of 50 healthy banana recipes. We've got banana bread, muffins, & so much more. This is the ultimate resource for how to use up ripe bananas.
Holly Williams saved to Useful
A fiber-rich fruit that can boost your energy, regulate blood pressure, and more, here are 11 amazing science-backed benefits of bananas.
Land of Brooke saved to Health
Bananas: como melhor conservá-las http://www.viva50.com.br/bananas-como-melhor-conserva-las/
viva50 saved to Dicas interessantes
57 · 60 minutes · Simple, fluffy vegan cinnamon rolls infused with banana bread flavor and made in just 1 bowl!
- • 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- • 3 Tbsp vegan butter ((such as Earth Balance))
- • 1 packet instant/fast-acting yeast ((1 packet yields ~2 1/4 tsp) )
- • 1 Tbsp cane sugar
- • 1/4 tsp salt
- • 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- • 2 ¾ - 3 ¼ cups all-purpose flour ((I used a ratio of 2/3 unbleached all-purpose, 1/3 whole-wheat pastry))
- • 1/4 cup vegan butter
- • 1/3 cup cane sugar
- • 1/2 - 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- • ~20 very thin banana slices ((1/2 cup yields ~20 slices))
- • 1/3 cup raw walnuts or pecans ((optional // crushed // plus more for topping))
- • 1 Tbsp vegan butter
- • 1 Tbsp sugar (cane or brown)
- • Dairy-free cream cheese frosting
- • Powdered sugar glaze ((see notes))
Here are four of the best ways to freeze bananas so they're ready to use in breads, smoothies, pancakes, and more.
Lynn Norman saved to Food Rescue