THE RCMP CHAPEL at the RCMP Depot in Regina ...The Chapel is a white building next to the old museum. Built in 1883, it is the oldest remaining building in Regina. The building was first used as the mess hall. After it was partially destroyed by fire in 1895, it was restored and converted to a place of worship. The chapel has beautiful stained glass windows and the original pews. Services are held regularly.