95% of the time I am a Machiato - the other 5% goes between the Mocha, Cappuchino , the Latte and the Coffee-to-go

of the time I am a Machiato - the other goes between the Mocha, Cappuchino , the Latte and the Coffee-to-go

Some don’t but do you really know what great wine goes with delicious cheese…I didn’t - something we learn every day…

Some don’t but do you really know what great wine goes with delicious cheese…I didn’t - something we learn every day…

Looking for something healthy and new - Very delicious in the morning which will  give you a great start.

Looking for something healthy and new - Very delicious in the morning which will give you a great start.

You know I have seen this so many times but never took the time to try it..I think it’s about time…

Incredible Detox Drink made with ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar.Bragg's is best!) This incredible detox drink helps you burn fat, boost metabolism, lose weight, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure.

Stress Reliever - Healthy very healthy….a good way to start your morning..

Stress Reliever - Healthy very healthy….a good way to start your morning.

Green - We despite drinking green sometimes but beside the color that could be! this is one of the element that would help you through your healthy living….

BLOOD-BUILDING GREEN JUICE Chlorophyll is the green photosynthetic pigment found in abundance in green leaves (vegetables).


More ideas
Pinterest
Search