Michigan Central Station MCS
www.patrickrupa.com | ContactMe@Patrickrupa.com | Facebook Build in 1913 and closed due to cessation of Amtrak service on on January 6, 1988 HDR 3 exposure
epic party foul. lostsplendor: “ “Alcohol, discovered by Prohibition agents during a raid on an illegal distillery, pours out of upper windows of three-story storefront in Detroit during Prohibition,...
Hudson's Department Store - Old photos gallery | Historic Detroit
Vintage photo of American Flag on Hudson's Dept. Store, on Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI....The flag was seven stories tall!!
Pharmacist James Vernor, Sr. was born on this day in 1843! Upon his return from the Civil War in 1866, James opened a drug store at 233 Woodward on the corner of Clifford Street, selling his ginger ale at its soda fountain, advertising it as "Vernor's Ginger Ale". James held the very first license issued by the Michigan Board of Pharmacy, and served on the Detroit City Council for 25 years..