Explore these ideas and more!

Srbja

Srbja

#serbia Manastir Uvac

#serbia Manastir Uvac

Nessebar Voyage au coeur des Balkans - Bulgarie.

Ancient Church Ruins, Nessbar, Bulgaria: With the rays flashing from the clouds, it's inspirational!

In the village of Grožnjan, Istrian Boscarin oxen (which are almost never eaten) do most of the heavy lifting.

In the village of Grožnjan, Istra, Croatia Boscarin ox is endemic species and protected.

Sarajevo,Bosnia

Sarajevo,Bosnia

Šarena Džamija, (Macedonian: Шарена Џамија; Albanian: Xhamia e Pashës; Turkish: Alaca Cami) meaning Decorated Mosque in English, is a mosque located near the Pena River in Tetovo, Macedonia. The mosque was originally built in 1438 and later rebuilt in 1833 by Abdurrahman Pasha

Šarena Džamija, (Macedonian: Шарена Џамија; Albanian: Xhamia e Pashës; Turkish: Alaca Cami) meaning Decorated Mosque in English, is a mosque located near the Pena River in Tetovo, Macedonia. The mosque was originally built in 1438 and later rebuilt in 1833 by Abdurrahman Pasha

Moldova Moldova Moldova, Europa – Travel Guide

Moldova Moldova Moldova, Europa – Travel Guide

Winter picture of Chiajna Monastery. The monastery is situated on the outskirts of Bucharest by    Mihai Petre

Winter picture of Chiajna Monastery. The monastery is situated on the outskirts of Bucharest. Photo by Mihai Petre.

Sucevița Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox convent situated in the Northeastern part of Romania. It is situated near the Suceviţa River, in the village Sucevița, 18 km away from the city of Rădăuţi, Suceava County. It is located in the southern part of the historical region of Bukovina. It was built in 1585 by Ieremia Movilă, Gheorghe Movilă and Simion Movilă. In 2010, the monastery has been inscribed by UNESCO on its list of World Heritage Sites.

Sucevița Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox convent situated in the Northeastern part of Romania. It is situated near the Suceviţa River, in the village Sucevița, 18 km away from the city of Rădăuţi, Suceava County. It is located in the southern part of the historical region of Bukovina. It was built in 1585 by Ieremia Movilă, Gheorghe Movilă and Simion Movilă. In 2010, the monastery has been inscribed by UNESCO on its list of World Heritage Sites.

Town hall and city square in Brasov, Romania (photo by @Dave Bird Dean)

Town hall and city square in Brasov, Romania (photo by Bird Bird Bird Dean)

Bosnian mosque...

Bosnian mosque...

The Painted Monasteries of Bucovina    Humor Monastery    Location: Bucovina – Northeastern Romania  Nearby large town: Suceava (25 miles east)  Access: car, bus (from Suceva), train  Nearest train stations: Gura Humorului

The Painted Monasteries of Bucovina Humor Monastery Location: Bucovina – Northeastern Romania Nearby large town: Suceava miles east) Access: car, bus (from Suceva), train Nearest train stations: Gura Humorului

The Serbian Parliament building is seen during Earth Hour in Belgrade March 31, 2012. Earth Hour, when everyone around the world is asked to turn off lights for an hour from 8.30 pm local time, is meant as a show of support for tougher action to confront climate change.  http://www.belgradian.com/architecture/?limit=100

The Serbian Parliament building is seen during Earth Hour in Belgrade March Earth Hour, when everyone around the world is asked to turn off lights for an hour from pm local time, is meant as a show of support for tougher action to confront climate change.

19th century aristocrat's room

TRAVEL'IN GREECE I Nerantzi Aivazi Mansion of the century, which is converted to Folkloric museum, West Macedonia,

Sucevița Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox convent situated in the Northeastern part of Romania. It is situated near the Suceviţa River, in the village Sucevița, 18 km away from the city of Rădăuţi, Suceava County. It is located in the southern part of the historical region of Bukovina. It was built in 1585 by Ieremia Movilă, Gheorghe Movilă and Simion Movilă. In 2010, the monastery has been inscribed by UNESCO on its list of World Heritage Sites.

Sucevița Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox convent situated in the Northeastern part of Romania. It is situated near the Suceviţa River, in the village Sucevița, 18 km away from the city of Rădăuţi, Suceava County. It is located in the southern part of the historical region of Bukovina. It was built in 1585 by Ieremia Movilă, Gheorghe Movilă and Simion Movilă. In 2010, the monastery has been inscribed by UNESCO on its list of World Heritage Sites.

Pinterest
Search