Impressive interior The interior of the church is the most impressive aspect of architect’s design. The barrel-vaulted nave with its two aisles & upper gallery leads the eye straight towards the ornate main altar which was built in 1912 with a Baroque-style baldacchino over the tabernacle.
Knox Presbyterian church The first church built in Baddeck was erected on the Bay Road in 1841. It was removed in 1865 & a larger edifice took its place. In 1890 this was abandoned & Greenwood Church was built on its present site. In 1925 when Greenwood joined the union, a new Knox Church, the present structure, was built on Grant Street. < Victoria County Court House (1889)